Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Life Drawing

This is the best of my drawing pad in life drawing currently. I want to warn any young viewer out there. There is nudity, nothing suggestive just nude art.

First up, is the hand project I'm working on for my final. I'll post the final result when Winter Break comes. Most of the hands are the models, but the hands with more action are mine. It's really hard to draw your hand while making the other hand perfectly still.

I've been seeing so many animators' blogs put up their life drawings that I thought I should do as well.

The drawings that look like sketches are usually one minute poses while the rendered ones can be up to an hour pose. lol I usually get done pretty quickly though. About two of those drawings filled with hands took me about 30-45 minutes during an hour pose.

I use for most of the drawings: a newpaper pad, vine charcoal, a rag, and a kneaded eraser.

I recommend anyone to find a life drawing session or class.

No comments: