I really want to open myself up as an individual, so just like Conan O'Brien's celebrity secrets segment. Here are my (whispers) "Secrets."
1) I really like anime and no not the tentacle stuff or Yugi-oh.
2) I saw the first three Pokemon movies in theaters. I'm not that bad. When I saw the third movie, a 40 year-old guy with loads of snacks around him giggled "Pika pika."
3) People who learn Japanese to be hip really annoys me.
4) Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? Ellen stole the cookie from the cookie jar.Who me? Yes you! Couldn’t be! Then who... (I lied. I really did steal those yummy cookies and they were good.)
5) I don't know Chinese or Kung Fu and please don't call me a twinkie.
6) Moths and spiders freak me out.
7) Shopping carts are the devil.
8) I get jealous when I see really fantastic art.
9) I'm beginning to think only winning the lotto will insure my chances to go to Calarts (around $30,000 a year).
10) Xiao Bao is my new hairy chested boyfriend XD.
Now you know some of my (whispers) secrets. And yes I will buy a Powerball ticket for the 340 million jackpot. I really only want one million for goodness sakes.