Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CalArts it is!

I finally made my decision. I'm going to CalArts Fall 2008. My scholarship appeal didn't go so well. Money is tight for education and everything right now. CalArts has no more money to give. I just have to be happy with my $1000 scholarship.

So I thought to myself since the apocolypse is coming, loans shouldn't be too much of a worry :p My parents practically gave me the ultimatum of DO NOT FAIL! MAKE MONEY! I'm really lucky to receive help from them.



To save money ramen will become the ultimate food lol. This is a pastel work from Denver local Riva Sweetrocket Comfort Foods.

I will be leaving my precious guinea pig at home. No pets allowed and he practically lives like a king in my home. My parents are setting up a webcam for me to help ease the seperation anxiety.

My dream has finally come true to go to CalArts! :D

1 comment:

E.A. said...

Ah, Ramen. It's a food that makes me feel good, too!

I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see what happens next!

(We will probably run into each other. The CalArts campus security know me fairly well.)


ENOCH