Thursday, April 28, 2005

Zombie Woman

These last few weeks have been a complete pain. I'm just such a procrastinator and all of my projects are gaining up one me. Need sleep ~.~But, I always have room for my interests. Muwahhaa!

My former professor Stefan Kleinschuster is opening a new exhibit at the Robischon Gallery! Some of his new pieces are online and look spectacular. Hopefully, I will have him as a teacher again in the near future.
http://www.robischongallery.com

Also, when I was still apart of The Manga Academy, I had a really nice TA named Rivkah. She always helped out and had really beautiful art. She won the Digital Manga contest and got picked up by Tokyopop. It's amazing to be published by a mainstream manga publisher. Rivkah is one of those type of people who was born with artistic ability. She only started drawing manga in 2003 and now look where she is headed.

So I guess if animation fails me (I hope not ><) then I could always try to be published or keep up my webcomic thing. I guess the art industry really relys on luck, talent, and being sweet. Best of luck Rivkah ^^
http://rivkah.com/

On a separate note: Keenspace is hosting this summer exhibit of webcomics called KeenSwim to help advertise for the lesser known comics (like mine ><). So I will be submiting a color page with the characters from DayDream as soon as I can. hmmm I hope I don't have to put Winsor in a bikini...that would be too brutal lol.

No comments: